Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jaded by the past

Father, speak to me. For days now I have thought of so many things I want to type and this morning you have been presenting these hurts to me but my mind is clouded with everything that happened with this friend. My mind keeps playing back everything so fast that I can't get out of it and find myself in tears filled with anger, hurt, and sadness. Lord, now I have no words to type and feel I should just leave this page blank. Father, speak to me.


Philippians 1:9

"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ"



So I want to share this picture I took of a sign in the forbidden city. I about laughed my head off when I saw it. Praise the Father that a single act of carelessness not only doesn't cause us the eternal loss of beauty or a life of eternity with Him. Enjoy...





No comments: